Hi everybody, my name’s Lauren. I’m one of the directors here at South Western Financial Network and today I’m going to be answering a question from one of our clients regarding homeowners’ insurance. The question is, will homeowners’ insurance cover vandalism? Okay, so briefly speaking vandalism is when someone intentionally destroys your valuables or property without your consent. Most companies will cover vandalism, but it’s always safe to check. You never want to assume in the event that there’s a loss and you’re not covered and you have to pay out of pocket, you’re not going to be very happy. Also, I wanted to explain vacant or unoccupied homeowners’ insurance. So if you have a vacation home, a rental home, if you’re going to be gone for an extended period of time, a couple months, definitely look into that because it will save you in the event that there’s a loss and you’re not around. For more information, give us a call at (818) 551-6600. Thanks.

Call South Western Financial Network in Glendale at (818) 551-6600